Below are the STOTT PILATES upcoming training courses and workshops being held at Symmetry Pilates Center, taught by STOTT Instructor Trainer and physical therapist, Cheryl Alden. One-on-one instructor training time can be scheduled with Cheryl upon request.
Advanced Reformer Course (AR)
Sundays October 24th, November 14th, November 21st
10am – 4:30pm
Learn to use the various Reformer components and accessories to intensify Reformer repertoire and provide a stimulating workout for athletes, dancers, and highly conditioned clients. Held over three days, this 18-hour Advanced course teaches exercises in the repertoire that require greater strength, stability and flexibility.
What you will learn
- Muscular initiation and sequencing of Advanced-level exercises
- Multiple variations for variety and intensity
- 70 exercises
STOTT PILATES® Vertical Frame workshop
Sunday December 5th
Learn to replicate the majority of Essential-level exercises normally performed on the Cadillac using the Vertical Frame on any model of STOTT PILATES® Reformer. With this workshop, developed by the Merrithew™team, you can explore how the Roll-Down Bar, Push-Thru Bar, Arm and Leg Springs can add variety while targeting individual muscle groups and firing patterns. Discover how a wide range of exercises can be programmed into a full Vertical Frame workout or used as a complement to any Reformer or Matwork routine.
- Apply the STOTT PILATES Five Basic Principles of stabilization to Vertical Frame exercises.
- Explore how various parts of the apparatus can be used to target specific areas.
- Discuss positioning and technique of each movement.
- Discover programming options using the features of the Vertical Frame.
All instructors are certified and dedicated
to helping you meet your fitness goals