Symmetry believes in paying for exactly what you use. You may purchase packages of classes or attend as a drop-in. We have no membership fee or annual commitment. We know your results will keep you coming back. Note you must purchase a package before you can sign up to class.
New clients can take advantage of our Intro – 4 Pack. 4 privates just $235. It’s a great way to jump start your training program.
- Please let us know you are coming to class by purchasing and signing up to class in advance to reserve your spot. If you have trouble signing up for class, please email [email protected] for assistance or call 603-657-9094.
- We respect your time, please respect ours. Symmetry has a 24 hour cancellation policy for privates and duets. 2hr cancellation for pilates mat, group reformer and TRX. Avoid being charged for a late cancel.
- All packages are non-refundable. Exchanges can be made for upgrades or alternative packages.
- All packages have expiration dates: 1 session, 1 month, 6 pack, 6 months and 10 pack, 10 months. Package expiration dates will not be extended due to lack of use. Purchase what you will use.
- If purchasing at the studio instead of online, please do so at your last class in your package. We accept check, cash, or credit card.
- Instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Symmetry Pilates Center is open during class times and private/duets only. Times vary per day based on classes and clients.
We care about our clients and instructors safety. Symmetry classes will be cancelled at its own discretion if the conditions are poor for driving. An email will be sent out to all registered attendees of class. If you did not register and class is cancelled, please check the online class schedule to see if it has been cancelled.